Bannerpage tries to add where Native MBW is thin and aims to significantly improve areas in which game hasn't aged well. It creates more immersive experience for hardcore players, returners but also new, younger players. At the same time mod religiously protects game's core values - single player campaign balance and maintains Vanilla's scent. Bannerpage is a full conversion from Native back to Native. Overhauled graphics, distinctive/immersive factions, new animations, new well balanced items, new music, new sounds, new scenes, improved AI, neat UI, new game mechanics in areas that don't affect balance but significantly improve player's experience and many, many more. Mod gives player multiple new options in almost every situation and thus adds a lot to the game's depth. I am dedicating Bannerpage to my two sons as monument of their father's love. Greatest thanks goes to my wife for her patience, love and support during many hours spent in making this mod.
This video faithfully represents combat AI in Dueling feature in BannerPage.
Main Dueling sub-features are:
1. Improved Combat AI
2. You can choose to fight in your gear (you can buy special items crafted for Duels), bare the mind that challenged Lord will then wear his
3. You can choose to fight in different sets of predefined gear in that case challenged Lord will wear the same
4. You can fight on foot or mounted
5. Every Lord has different,expensive,immersive Armor/Weapon set that matches his skill and best faction traditions
6. During entire careers BannerPage tracks your Dueling score, both individually and separately for every Lord that you fought against and cumulatively
7. Duel outcome will change your relation with Lord depending on his character, some will love you more if they win, some will respect you more if you beat them. This is know another way how to choose and make friends
8. Duel outcome will change your renown depending on the relative renown difference between you and challenged Lord
You have detailed description of Dueling and other BannePage features in-game which can be found in Campaign Map / Notes / Game Concepts.
This Video has been made by to me personally unknown author, YT name is NefilimPL. I found it by looking at published YT BannerPage Material.
Unfortunately YT videos cannot be neither embeded on moddb nor uploaded directly from YT. So all credits for video go to him.
Here is the link to NefilimPL's YT upload: Youtube.com His video is in HD.
I think he made a good video, give him likes if you agree with me,
Music in the background is his personal choice, BannePage comes with 4x different duel music tracks per each faction.