Bannerpage tries to add where Native MBW is thin and aims to significantly improve areas in which game hasn't aged well. It creates more immersive experience for hardcore players, returners but also new, younger players. At the same time mod religiously protects game's core values - single player campaign balance and maintains Vanilla's scent. Bannerpage is a full conversion from Native back to Native. Overhauled graphics, distinctive/immersive factions, new animations, new well balanced items, new music, new sounds, new scenes, improved AI, neat UI, new game mechanics in areas that don't affect balance but significantly improve player's experience and many, many more. Mod gives player multiple new options in almost every situation and thus adds a lot to the game's depth. I am dedicating Bannerpage to my two sons as monument of their father's love. Greatest thanks goes to my wife for her patience, love and support during many hours spent in making this mod.
New Mounts (carefully designed both visually and stat wise)
Historically and geographically inspired 13 x Horse Breeds
18 different 3D mount models - factionized according to historical breeds
In more than 200 variants, different/realistic skins and coats/ barded & caparisoned
Camels scare horses and horses will most likely rear if they get close to camels. Arabian and Desert horse naturally don't fear and Destriers are trained not to fear camels. A good riding skill can somewhat lessen this effect too.
Since map speed is relevant you will want to drop at least few animals in your inventory to speed up your map travels when especially you carry cargo.
BannePage mounts (in random order):
1) Donkey Rhodoks - utility mount.
2) Mule - A mule is the offspring of a male donkey (jack) and a female horse (mare).
3) Sumpter horse - utility horse.
4) Garron - or Garran (undersized beast) resilient Nord breed
5) Highland Pony - tallest Nord breed
6) Hobby - the oldest Nord breed
7) Rouncey - basic all-purpose horse - considered to have Swadian breeds roots.
8) Courser - fastes breed in Calradia, storng horse praise ny hunter and light cavalry
9) Swadian Destrier - best Swadian "Breed" - heavily combat trained horse
10) Vaegir Destrier - best Vaegir "Breed" - heavily combat trained horse
11) Steppe Horse - wild steppe horse
12) Turkoman - Khergit breed
13) Akhal-Teke (Argamaks - Heavenly Horse) - best Khergit breed
14) Desert horse - Desert nomad horse, Sarranid breed
15) Arabian - Best Sarranid breed
16) Bactrian Camel^Large
17) Dromedary Camel- Arabian camel
18) War Elephant
In the background you are listening Mombasa intro - cover by 2Cellos which in the mod is played as one of the Khergit Battle Music variants.