Year, 1842, 16th of February.
You are Richard Sonderson, a man who lives an ordinary live working in a mineshaft. One day, you're in an elevator descending to the storage room, when something happens. Something that will put your life on the edge of death.
Will you make it out alive?
Dystopia is a penumbra themed cs that is bound to put you on the edge. It will have many terrifying moments in which your mind will be put through different challenges and monsters.
THIS CS WILL INCLUDE:
-Examinations (from penumbra)
-Dark, eerie levels with sometimes brightly lit enviroments. But are you always safe in these enviroments?
-Very obscure easter eggs
-Usage of custom assets
-Usage of amfp assets
-Usage of Justine assets
STORY WILL INCLUDE:
-5 chapters, all set in different places
-an intriguing story
-A secret ending?
THIS CS WILL NOT INCLUDE:
X Overused jumpscares (flying naked guys, iron maiden scares, etc...)
X Tons of fetch quests (we all hate them when they are overused)
X Overuse of monsters or very expectable monsters
Chapter 1 progress: 12%
Overall chapter progress: 2%
Hey guys, welcome to my first development article. I will be here to inform you on what is going on and for you guys to share opinions.
- I have restarted the second level and scrapped the idea of it. Originally, it was going to be a Control Room. Instead, there will be an Office Level!
- I have decided to make the Office Level slightly more clean than the grueling rest of the mine. It will still be an old, rusted place where you just might hear some mysterious footsteps...
- Will be adding things like explosives and minecarts as entities.
- Thinking about what the Office Level will hold in store for the player
Thats it for now, see you all next development blog!
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
So im new to this....how do i download the story?
The mod is not released, so there is nothing to download.
It's great to see that we're getting more modern Amnesia mods. I'm starting to get tired of the same old castle/mansion setting in Amnesia mods, so it's nice to see more people try something a little different.
Thank you! Same here XD getting real tired of mansionbase mods over and over again.
So it's gonna be themed that way not necesarely corraleted? But Who am i to judge It looks like it's gonna be amazing Whatever you do :)
seems like a nice mod so far, but we would appretiate having pictures of the mod itself instead of google image pictures, not saying that's bad, maybe you don't have anything to show as of the moment, but as soon as you do, please, add in-game pictures
P.S. i can help with mapping if you're stuck at any point
1. Thanks! I sincerely hope you will enjoy the mod when it comes out.
2. Yeah, haven't really got anything to show off right now, but images are coming their way!
3. Thanks dude. I will use that opportunity when i do. Hopefully i won't get stuck though.
My OCD is killing me: WHERE IS THE SPACE AFTER :!!!
Thats fixed now XD