This mod seeks to bring an alternate scenario to the game. It also expands the historical details, making a more detailed experience. It also changes some core features in the main game, making it more realistic and challenging. I hope you enjoy!
Alternate History of Sweden v0.2.1
Made by Samsid
OBSERVE: You will need all expansions and a checksum of GSKH before installing
Also no other mods enabled. Mods such as Black Ice or Modern Warfare will cause issues.
- Added Swedish air leaders.
- Fixed the last incorrect politician in Sweden.
- I did a revamp of the defines.lua file. Here are some of the results. Features in parenthesis are planned for the next release.
- Increased base river crossing penalty.
- Radios reach further. (Hierarchy lines won't be red so easily :D
- Doubled the amount of land experience gain.
- (Decreased the organisation hit for changing/adding leaders.)
- Increased combat movement speed.
- Ever noticed that dissent doesn't effect combat? Well now it does :D
- Increased dug-in modifier for combat. Also you can spend 20 days diggin those beautiful trenches :)
- Combat has to go on for a full day in order for your tropps to get stalled.
- Made encirlclement, envelopment and several attacks more efficent.
- Made better generals more efficent in combat
- Increased max historical models to 20, e.g. you can bukíld 20 Waffen SS or Ranger regiments in total. Or if it is divisions, I don't know.
- (Made generals more likely to change tactic if it has been countered. Seeing if I can make it more/less likely according to the general skill)
- (Superior armor now makes combat much easier.
- Naval prides get a larger experience boost.)
Features planned for the next release
- Clouds make weather much colder.
- Minimum and maximum temperature for attrition now decreased. -15 degreeds C now causes atrittion, while 25 degreeds C can also cause attrition.
- Cold and warm temperatures causes more severe attrition.
- Rain makes combat more inefficent.
- Clouds/rain make air combat harder.
- Wind makes navies faster :D (Same with planes)
- Weather makes movement delay more.
- Clouds/rain makes air spotting harder
- Mud now effects province supply tax further.
- Partisans also increase supply tax.
- Adding and then cancelling trade no longer has neutral relation penalty, but makes the target like you more.
Please be aware that I have erased all models from the mod as I intend to make a major overhaul of them in later releases.
Alternare History of Sweden v0.1 Release:
2016-05-31 (May 30th)
Alternare History of Sweden v0.2 Release:
2016-10-15 (October 15th)
Alternare History of Sweden v0.2.1 Release:
2016-12-29 (December 29th)
Alternare History of Sweden v0.3 Release:
What I have added so far. Please note that almost all of this will be expanded much further.
Progress, what to do. If you have any recommendations or suggestions, make sure to post them.
Note: It says v0.3 ingame, but this is actually 0.2.1 :D Alternate History of Sweden v0.3 Made by Samsid OBSERVE: You will need all expansions and a checksum...
The download is now fully functional. Simply extract the files into the tfh/mod directory and you should be good to go. Make sure that no other mods are...
There we go, it's released. It's not really what I hoped it would be at this point, mostly because I have been so busy with other things. But whatever...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.