Hello. This is the well recommended AdvancedAI mod 0.98/by Lion&r42;/, improved by AEI - v2.8 The aim of the mod and my improvements is to create the greatest AI available for ZH. The improved /revived/ mod supports both the 1.04 and 1.06 ZH patches. There are a lot of new fixes and improvements added by me, and the AI will use more humanlike tactics as well.
This is the AdvancedAIMod0.98 /by Lion & r42/, updated and improved by AEI /version 2.7/. The aim of the mod and my improvements is to create the greatest AI available for ZH. There are a lot of new fixes and improvements added by me, and the AI will use more humanlike tactics as well. This mod was also made because the AI in ZH is too easy. It uses stupid tactics, builds mediocre bases and normally has $50k in bank that it will never use. Beating 7 AIs on hard shouldnt be possible but it is, this mod is to change that, giving the AI a better tactical awareness, faster expansion, more viciousness and better economy management.
So what's new in this version?
- Demo's rebel ambush is now very dangerous - rebels will blow themselves up.
- GLA factions will utilize even more car bombs (if cars are available on the map).
- China and Nuke will be able to put tank hunters in Overlord tanks (mainly to counter tank spam).
- GLA factions will be able to evacuate damaged Battle Buses.
- Comanche backdoor attacks added for the AF General.
- USA factions may Chinook drop the enemy in late game.
- Finally fixed the famous vanilla AI bug, where missile defenders will attack buildings with laser lock. This bug also caused inadequate behaviour among other units as well.
- Improved late game economy by adding more hackers/black markets etc.
- Stealth Fighter teams for all USA factions will consist of two planes to make them more effective against base defences.
- USA factions will send units to pick up supply crates that fell outside the supply drop zones.
- GLA Sneak attack teams will be able to attack targets far away from the tunnel.
- Toxin's rebel ambush team will no longer try to attack buildings.
- Stealth's rebel ambush team may attempt to remain hidden and capture buildings later.
- GLA and Stealth will use the GPS scrambler for more units (before it was only used for 1 - 2 units).
- Nuke General will increase priority for Migs after the Tactical Nuke Upgrade is purchased.
- Demo's Jarmen Kell may attempt to blow up buildings (in case the enemy doesn't have many base defences).
- Soldiers will attempt to load into transports more often.
- The heavy bomber planes are now added to the attack priorities, so now the AI will be more agressive towards them, able to chase them, attack the bombers with planes, etc.
- Early anti-air teams added for GLA and China factions to better counter helicopter rushes.
- Some combat zone teams (those that guard the center of the map) may suddenly attack the enemy base if it has no power.
- Fixed a rare problem, where China factions planes will not attack the enemy and stay on the airfield.
- Fixed a problem, where AFG rangers will not use flashbangs.
- Fixed angry mobs that will not attack the enemy.
- Fixed several other GLA teams that will not attack the enemy.
- Several other small fixes and improvements.
To install, backup your INI folder and SkirmishScripts.scb file, then replace them with those from the mod.
C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour\Data\INI
C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour\Data\Scripts
For ZH 1.04/1.06
Have a nice play. ;)