Hello. This is the well recommended AdvancedAI mod 0.98/by Lion&r42;/, improved by AEI - v2.8 The aim of the mod and my improvements is to create the greatest AI available for ZH. The improved /revived/ mod supports both the 1.04 and 1.06 ZH patches. There are a lot of new fixes and improvements added by me, and the AI will use more humanlike tactics as well.
This is the AdvancedAIMod0.98 /by Lion & r42/, updated and improved by AEI /version 2.8/. The aim of the mod and my improvements is to create the greatest AI available for ZH. There are a lot of new fixes and improvements added by me, and the AI will use more humanlike tactics as well. This mod was also made because the AI in ZH is too easy. It uses stupid tactics, builds mediocre bases and normally has $50k in bank that it will never use. Beating 7 AIs on hard shouldnt be possible but it is, this mod is to change that, giving the AI a better tactical awareness, faster expansion, more viciousness and better economy management.
So what's new in the latest version?
- Comanches will finally learn to use rocket pods. They are now the deadly flying machines they deserve to be.
- AI can keep its planes in the air even without an airfield, just like human players can do.
- Lotus will use the cash hack ability to steal money from lightly guarded supply centers.
- US generals will send Comanches to support supply centers under attack.
- AI will move its helicopters away from the main base when the enemy is ready to fire a SuperWeapon.
- Stealthed Garrisons - USA Snipers will garrison civilian buildings.
- Capture teams will retaliate if attacked by infantry, so putting a single soldier to guard an oil derrick will no longer work.
- Further improved the use of laser lock for all US generals.
- No more empty Internet Centers: Hackers will move back to the Internet Center if it is destroyed and then built again.
- Toxin General will use less Demo Traps, as his demo traps are expensive, yet not very effective.
- Added Neutron Artillery priority for China and Nuke.
- Better utilization of units for Tank and Nuke (will use more tanks/gats, and less tank hunters, who are more expensive for those generals).
- Improved Stealth Detection for China factions - will use more Listening Outposts instead of Troop Crawlers. In the vanilla game, AI preffered to use Troop Crawlers for stealth detection purposes.
- Faster initial expansion/base building for GLA factions.
- Additional Helix attacks added for China and Infantry, and more Tech Terror attacks added for Toxin.
- Improved early gameplay for most factions (better rush and defence, will react against the human player building turrets near AI supply centers).
- Fixed vanilla issue with Demo , where he will be unable to clear garrisoned buildings due to never using the Toxin tractor.
- Fixed vanilla game bug, that could cause nuclear vehicle launchers to stop attacking the enemy.
- Fixed a problem, where the Toxin Rebel Ambush team will attack Internet Centers, even if there are better targets nearby.
- Fixed issue with afg supply guards.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
The mod Supports both 1.04 and 1.06 Generals Zero Hour patches.
To install, backup your INI folder and SkirmishScripts.scb file, then replace them with those from the mod.
C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour\Data\INI
C:\Program Files\EA Games\Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour\Data\Scripts
Have a nice play.