This member has provided no bio about themself...
I play mostly Grand Strategy and RTS and a select few FPS games, this includes games from the Men of War series, Europa Universalis IV, Hearts of Iron IV, Steel Division, R.U.S.E., Garry's Mod, Arma 3, Fallout 3 - 4, Skyrim, etc.
Currently I am working on a Total Conversion Mod for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.
I am a Developer, Mapper, Coder, and 3D Character Model Artist that is currently using Blender, 3ds Max, and ZBrush.
I am the Head Developer that is currently working on:
• Kingdom Under Fire: Bersia at War Mod for Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Link
• The Settlers: Heritage of Kings mod for Men of War: Assault Squad 2
• Gears of War - SERA - Link
• Star Wars - Galaxy At War Link
• Vietnam 1955-75 - Link
• Citizens of the Federation -Link
• Men of War LOTR: The New Age - Link
• Army Men of War
• I have my own Youtube channel where I upload videos on occasion, it is usually just out of boredom, but you will see some of my videos like Men of War and some other games where I use my own personal mods.
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This Group was created for people who love to create maps and missions on the GEM 2 Engine.
Just a filler group, Idk if ill add friends to it or something, mainly just using it as a filler for mods I create later on.
A total conversion that is bringing the Kingdom Under Fire universe to Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord.
Men of War mod that brings you to the Vietnam war as you fight as the NVA, ARVN, or the US, and Australia
This mod brings a real nam mod for call to arms ..
No groups were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the group list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Start a group and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.