Galaxy at War is set roughly between 32 BBY too 4 ABY, in other words, roughly between Ep 1-6. It it our goal to feature as many species, factions, governments and regimes present during this timeframe.
With GEM2 being made for a WW2 setting, it is very ambitious to curve away to a different theme, so far we have been able to achieve this almost perfectly, with ideas as fully functional blast doors, walkers, and button toggleable auto turret, with much more to come.
Infinite thanks to LucasArts/EA/Disney for many great game models, of course all rights to these models go to them. Tons of model of course were done by our team from scratch, but of course without LucasArts/EA/Disney, the time it would take to complete a project of such wide array would have taken the lifetime of each team member.
The following listed has given this project help and support, if you like this project, then please support us by checking out and showing these gems support! Really, helping them out does help us out!
Rising Empire - For help, tolerance, textures, and ideas/code theories!
Star Wars: Clones of War - For Morthons valuable help, support, etc!
Sonne2 - For awesome help and game scripting!
Images in this summary by various team members.
New Public release, v0.6
What has changed since 0.49 (below you will find a list of the most prominent changes and additions)
- we added multiplayer back in (4 factions, CIS, Empire, Rebels, Republic) The Republic has been seperated into the following sub factions (501st, 212th, 65th, 21st, 104th)
***multiplayer is currently infantry only based, only speeders are available to use, we are going to add more vehicles soon
- we added AI (Bot) support to mulitplayer and local games (requirenment Airborne DLC)
- the mod is now english only with a more complete translation (weapons, units, items, etc. have now a proper translation)
- new maps (+ overhaul of all sw multiplayer maps)
- new breeds (editor)
- a variety of new props (+ CTA props)
- new turrets (+ Rebel DF9 turret, Rebel Medium Tower, Gi-19 turret)
- new vehicle (+ Haifire Droid)
- new weapons
- general fixes (+ broken assets have been either fixed or removed)
- fixes for Spanish Warriors Missions* (+ they now contain the proper text files)
- Weapon Balance Overhaul (we basically re-balanced all existing weapons to be more balanced for multiplayer, those changes are going to translate over to missions and general editor gameplay)
- new multiplayer mechanics (+ the technician can place turrets and cover, the officer can place a supply droid)
- new Star Wars inspired HUD (+ Icons)
Looking for someone who can export vehicles/fauna into men of war
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.