Hey I'm Bernt, I enjoy doing game dev in my spare time.
- Level Design
- 2D Art
- Simple animating & rigging
I'm also known as: Tooxic, Toox.
You have to make a local game, make sure to port forward 27015, or launch the game with +port <number> and port forward that number.
Refresh the server browser and you should see your server, you cannot host a dedicated server though. Since the dedicated server is broken in CoF.. :|
Just extract the files anywhere but the Cry of Fear directory.
yeah it still works.
Thanks! The mod is on Steam but you need to fetch a key to gain access, keys can be fetched here Infestus-game.com.
As for a full release or early access release, that'll be a while. Got to make more maps before any public release.
Thanks! Feel free to post suggestions in the Discord channel.
Thanks mate, even more stuff is coming soon!
Yeah, this will be fixed at some point.
RIP Contagion, here comes ZPS 3.0!
Be sure to get the 'Infestus AutoUpdater Tool', which will allow you to update the mod.
Hey, yeah I'm hoping to setup a website later, currently it uses the Steam page, which is hidden..
For now, most of the information regarding updates, bug fixes, etc, will be through discord: Discord.gg
Hey! Unfortunately no, the mod will remain in thirdperson for now.
- Updated the download link.
You can put it anywhere except for your CoF root directory in steamapps/common/cof/*.
Be sure to post any bugs here: Steamcommunity.com if you find any!
check the readme file please.
Sure thing, go ahead. ^^
The code is up on github here: Github.com
You have to be logged on Steam.. (steam service must be running)
Check the readme file.
Go in-game and host a coop map through the main menu, if you haven't forwarded port 27015 then add +port <port number> in the settings.txt file which is located in the same folder as the server browser's .exe file.
There's more details in the readme file.
The download link has been updated to V22.214.171.124:
- Fixed a crash which would occur if you closed the program while searching for servers.
- Fixed an issue when you'd connect to a server when CoF wasn't running it had a 50-50 chance that you would not be connected to the server. (you had to click the server again when CoF was up)
- You can now see which servers are password protected. (displays a padlock icon)
- The server browser has a separate executable for Win XP users, move the CoFServerBrowser.exe from the 'winXP' folder and into the same folder as the .NET 4.5 CoFServerBrowser and overwrite it.
I've uploaded a new version, it has a .net 4 and .net 4.5 version. Check if the .net 4 works for you!
Thanks mate, sent you a pm!