Back in 2013, BrainBread: Source slowly transitioned into BrainBread 2, thanks to Greenlight we were able to push our game onto Steam. Three more years passed until the game was available in Early Access mode, sadly we never managed to get a sufficient amount of content out due to our lack of team members, but we tried our best to fill every void. Six more years passed and we're here today, lots of content has been pushed into BrainBread 2 over the years, including maps, weapons, characters, gameplay changes and more.
Swamp Trouble, Objective
Akimbo M9 Beretta
Some New Features
Optional Side Quests (gives extra XP)
More Achievements + they give XP
Recurring XP event (now 2x)
Refined XP system - get XP based on damage dealt
- Increased the total amount of points from 100 to 150, LvL 101 to 500 gives the new 50 points
- Client Side Player Models - Import your fav characters to BB2!
- Bullet Penetration - penetrate through players, npcs, solids such as walls, windows, etc
- All custom maps can be used with the Global Profile System (stats + achievs), even if the server runs sourcemod or other thirdparty plugins
- Improved Workshop integration, especially for dedicated servers, players will automatically download the required addon on connection
- PvP Leaderboards
- Zombie Skill Tree saves like the Human Skill Tree
- Multiple maps remastered by The deadly Cutsman
- ... and much more!
For more in-depth patch notes, go here
A big thank you to everyone who played BrainBread 2 during Early Access, especially our beloved vets who play the game to this day!