Hello everyone im an indie developer with about 6 years experience and like playing games =]
Hey dude, just wanted to say thanks for the mod. Having lots of fun, im about 30 hours in.
You are doing a great job, i can imagine how stressful it would be.
Dude you are a beast, how much do you sleep to get all these updates out?
2017, 3 kids now. I'm trying my best.
"We finally finished it" WHAT "our voice actor was busy" oh.
Awesome video, thanks guys.
So in real terms, if they are realistic about this at all. They are going to have to have a NSFW area.
Still going strong.
Hey Sent you a pm.
Hey, still some russian text on latest update with cooking food. And when you give a broken item to a trader for repair and ask for it back right away they speak in russian.
Has anyone else had issues finding artefacts? i have been searching around all the anomalies i can find and have not found much besides the monolith staring area.
i do have no-spawn area turned on, this happened anyway
I went headfirst into this after playing call of pripyat then a full play though with misery mod 2.1.
And in the mods current state i would not recommend people play monolith.
1. Guns currently cannot be broken down or used en mass, i have killed two main hubs and have maybe 100 useless slightly broken guns i cant do anything with.
2. For some reason killing zombies lowers your reputation extremely fast.
3. The mission to "clear out enemies" north of the monolith starting position seems bugged and has repeated itself. I first did the clear enemies quest then killed someone who wanted to destroy the Brain Scorcher and after that got the exact same "clear out enemies" quest again in the same spot.
4. On exiting the monolith start area to the south, a pack of mutants spawned on my squad and killed everything.
5. On finally returning to monolith start area from the south a squad of 3 freedom fighters spawned ontop of me killing another squad member.
6. I walked all the way to where i know basic tools are like 3 zones away and nope, nothing is there. I have no way to find basic tools while i have advanced tools sitting in my cache doing nothing, on playing something harder like monolith i thought the game would meet me halfway.
The overall feeling is a lack of understanding why things are happening or what i should be doing to solve problems.
hey guys, i tried vising Miserymod.com but im getting an error "You don't have permission to access / on this server."
Married now with 2 kids.
Guh 2013 :/
Starts black road.
Spend 8k on ammo for rifle.
Decides to go hunting to try out the new animal feature.
Find's a lone fat creature with 4 legs and fat.
Proceed to shoot at it.
6 clips later its dead from head-shot over and over. (used like 2k money just from shooting it)
Check its body and find a new item.
Goes to store and can only sell it for $300.
@ToddTheLiar God dude. I liked to have an open mind on opinions but your allways a ****.
Yeah sure its nice BUT ATLEAST MENTION WHERE THE MUSIC IS RIPPED FROM.
They look fine.
Guh 2009 :/
Some skill showing with this one.
Dont take away to much ingenuity of the code away. That would remove innovation and incur bordom.
what happened to the old interface (2008) i liked it better.
The texture is a bit streached.
@DangerousCat Yeah i know lol, this was just somthing to give you guys to look at, alot of people think we are dead. :P
Question of the Day:
Which colour would you assign to the emotion of fear?
Purple and black combo
These guys are a bit slow it took them 13 mins to setup a line with working double inverters.
That doesn't make sence. if the room is fully dark WHAT IS THAT LIGHT GRADIENT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROOM AND ON THE CEILING CORNERS!
This guy looks like some of the characters he has created.