This Group was created for people who love to create maps and missions on the GEM 2 Engine.

Forum Thread
GEM 2 Mission editor (Groups : GEM 2 Editor Fan club : Forum : Ask us! : GEM 2 Mission editor) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 10 2016 Anchor

Hi, I recently bought Call to Duty and tried to use their version of the GEM 2 editor. I asked the developer about using the Mission editor(f3) they referred me to you and to GEM 2 videos. I have never used GEM 2 before.

I would like to initially place two opposing squads on a map and set them to follow way points. Referred to "Men of War - How to make your own battles with GEM Editor" YouTube, tried to duplicate what was shown but unable to assign soldiers to way points. Maybe Call to Duty CTA Editor a bit different? Anyone familiar?

Assuming someone can solve this for me, additionally I would like to ask where I might find basic tutorials in mission design applicable to use in Call to Duty.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.