Welcome to this week the latest news and update Devlogs to Star Blitz X the demo. This week the update a video display of the interacts of the deflector shield for the Earth along with the fixed Asteroid dust, and a photo display of the blue plasma shield for the brown, grey and yellow asteroids.
- Enlarged the size of the shield for a better visibility in a dark background.
- Remove the animation of the shield for better game performance, but willing to include animation with a different approach without damage the game performance.
(The Deflector and Blue Plasma Shield)
- Fix the gaping hole of the dust within the asteroid belt whenever the player moves.
- Adjust the size of the deflector shield so that the player can shoot any asteroid or missile near the Earth without being block from the shield.
- The deflector shield is invisible throughout the game, but appear once the player shoots an area of the Earth.