Grab you popcorn and take the weight off your feet, we got you coverved with our Monday Night Indie, showcase.
Featuring up and coming indie games and pre-release demos, Monday Night Indie showcases the latest fine indie games to hit the scene. Monday evenings from 6.45 PST -0700GMT.
During the streams, you can expect giveaways for some of the streamed games to our viewers, as the game developers join in on the action to give an insight to how the games are made.
- Chat Starts - 6.45pm PST
- Rimworld - 7pm PST
- Crystal Catacombs with developer Maxwell - 8pm PST
- Pulse Shift - 9pm PST
- Soul Gambler - 10pm PST
We look forward to showcasing some of the great titles promoted across our sites and invite developers to get in touch, to be considered for the stream.
Ground Rules on Submissions for Monday Night Indie.
- The Game must be playable, and be in a condition you're willing to show the public.
- Must have at-least an hour of content to show.
- Be willing to supply game key, or demo file to the indieDB or Desura staff, optional give away keys for the viewers welcomed.
- Optionally be able to join the stream (with mic) for your selected timeslot.