Live a week in the life of "The Postal Dude"; a hapless everyman just trying to check off some chores. Buying milk, returning an overdue library book, getting Gary Coleman's autograph, what could possibly go wrong? Blast, chop and piss your way through a freakshow of American caricatures in this darkly humorous first-person adventure. Meet Krotchy: the toy mascot gone bad, visit your Uncle Dave at his besieged religious cult compound and battle sewer-dwelling Taliban when you least expect them! Endure the sphincter-clenching challenge of cannibal rednecks, corrupt cops and berserker elephants. Accompanied by Champ, the Dude's semi-loyal pitbull, battle your way through open environments populated with amazingly unpredictable AI. Utilize an arsenal of weapons ranging from a humble shovel to a uniquely hilarious rocket launcher. Collect a pack of attack dogs! Use cats as silencers! Piss and pour gasoline on anything and everyone! YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO!
Try out Postal 2's new multiplayer features including the snatch and grab game modes in this demo. 3 maps.
POSTAL2: Share The Pain Demo
Postal2: Share the Pain Demo gives you a taste of paradise... Paradise, AZ,
where the Postal Dude lives.
But the full version gives you a whole lot more!
Read more about it below or click here find a retailer near you!
POSTAL2: Share The Pain
Forget what you know about first person shooters. Walk a week in the Postal
Dude's shoes. Freely explore full 3D open-ended environments, investigate every
house and building, but watch out- the occupants may not be happy to see you!
Interact with over 100 unique NPC's including Gary Coleman, marching bands,
dogs, cats, terrorists, librarians and more. Postal2: Share The Pain is all
about choice: experiment with everyone and everything!
And remember... it's only as violent as you are!
Share The Pain
Postal 2: Share The Pain compounds the insanity by adding outrageous
MULTIPLAYER MODES! The unique map designs will have you setting traps, running
for cover and launching ambushes while our SNATCH mode will have you drooling
on your keyboard over the fabulous POSTAL BABES!
Roast, blast and explode your friends over LAN or the Internet as the Gimp,
terrorists or even TV's Gary Coleman!
Round up your friends (and enemies) and SHARE THE PAIN!
* POSTAL2: Share the Pain is about dark humor with absurd, over-the-top,
* Gary Coleman: Special Guest Star
* The next generation Epic Unreal Engine
* Karma Physics for realistic ragdoll deaths
* Aggressive or Passive: POSTAL2: Share the Pain is only as violent as you
* Large, non-linear levels
* Enter and explore multistory buildings, homes and rooftops
* 5 days in the week; multiple errands per day, 19 in all
* Explore the world and accomplish your errands at your own pace
* Interact with Non-Player Characters in cruel and unusual ways
* SNATCH: featuring the Postal Babes! Snatch the enemy's babe and SCORE!
* GRAB: 10 bags, each makes you stronger than the last! battle to get them
* Deathmatch: Choose from 25 characters including Gary Coleman and Osama!
* Team Deathmatch: Choose from 17 insane teams including Team Taliban and The
* 14 levels including landmarks from the single player game and brand new
* In-game browser for finding and joining games
* Dedicated and non-dedicated server modes with remote admin
* Customizable game settings and modifiers to enhance the game types
Editor (not included with demo)
* Based on the Unreal® Editor: Easy to use and very powerful
* Set NPC logic with dynamic real-time intelligence
* Position characters, buildings, furniture and everything else
* Build your own worlds for single and multiplayer action
* Create your own MOD for POSTAL2: Share The Pain
* Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
* Pentium 3 or Athlon 733 MHz computer (1.2 GHz computer recommended)
* 128 MB memory (384 MB recommended)
* 1.5 GB available hard drive space
* 32 MB GeForce2- or Radeon- class video card (64 MB GeForce3- or Radeon
8500- class recommended)
* DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
* 8X speed CD-ROM drive
* Multiplayer Requirements
+ Internet and LAN play supported (TCP/IP)
+ Internet play requires 56 Kbps or faster connection
+ LAN play requires network interface card
Copyright 2003 RWS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.