Freaking Meatbags is a mix between a tower defense and a shoot'em up, Freaking Meatbags is a Base defense game in a sci-fi universe developed for PC. Your task, and you have no choice but to accept it since that's what you were built for, is to harvest precious metal on planets which will soon explod. At night you have to defend the humans and your base against the wild robots drawn to its energy. But it's worse during the day: you have to deal with your humans. They're undisciplined, stupid, lazy meatbags. But nothing says you can't modify them a little... Originality: - Mix humans with Aliens DNA to get stupefying results! - Play how you want: unlock impressive defense towers, tactical technologies or dreadful canons for your robot. - Configurable defense towers to adapt your strategy to incoming attacker.
Greetings once again, fleshy life forms! We are proud to announce its futuristic real time strategy game Freaking Meatbags has defeated Steam Early Access and is now a full-fledged game! To celebrate the milestone, we are pushing out a massive update that adds tons of new features, including a totally revamped DNA mixing system, a new boss, and new equipments for meatbags to use. The update is so groundbreaking it's called "Philae", named after the little robot currently sitting on a comet.
- Revamped DNA system with hundreds of alien/human combinations.
- Seven new genes to get all splice-happy with.
- Equip meatbags with jetpacks, hoverboards and... ROCKET LAUNCHERS!
- Stick humans in towers to power-up the buildings. Because of science.
- Overclocking ability lets you see the world in slow-mo.
- Brand new boss that jumps around a lot. Shhh, that's all we can say!
- Hidden zombie planet. Go ahead, try to find it.
- Over 50 gameplay, sound and interface improvements.
- New Platforms: Mac & Linux
Take a look at the new video, featuring lots of new things that go boom:
Release date: February 4th, 2015
Price: USD $9.99, EUR €9.59, GBP £7.99
Support: PC / Mac (new!) / Linux (new!)
Freaking Meatbags is currently available via Steam:
All fleshy humanoids are hereby alerted that Freaking Meatbags is now available through Steam Early Access.
This is a nice DNA mix with an alien who give laser eyes. It’s a lot less powerful than most of your towers, but humans can move in pack…