Crescent Hollow is an Action RPG, (2D Orthogonal). "As above, so below, discover the mysteries of the hollow". Step into the world of Anthropia where you can dynamically change the world environment. Will you help the empires of the world, or destroy them? Four different classes with unique stories, and around a dozen party units to summon at the barracks. ( Build your own party + Couch COOP)
Crescent Hollow began with an overworld map and a logo in 2015. From there we decided to go in the classic RPG SNES art style approach. When it comes to the main arc and loop, the goal was to have a classic RPG world that people were familiar with, but could finally change in some way. Plenty of hints are given to see what direction Crescent Hollow is going in, story-wise. Without giving away too much, we can safely say that each character you play has its own story, then they all meet up in the middle eventually, for a grand adventure that has been well thought out. The main story also opens up the builder sim aspect of the game.
Early Access update 1.1.1 contains more much needed improvements and bug fixes. We would’ve liked to have more content in this update but polish takes precedent. Version 1.1.2 should be the mega update with tons of new content, and pushes the main story forward.
View Update on Crescent Hollow Website
• Druid Shape-Shifting added, wolf is the first power for now (Wolf gives a +3 Agility (Movement Speed), and +3 Strength (Damage). You can do a melee attack with the wolf
• Party Units can now be dismissed from the party menu
• Party Units have a new option in the party menu that allows them to follow very close to the player (this is now the default setting)
• Wolf, Bat, and Spider animations have been improved
• Harvesting animations fixes for all classes
• You can now left-click to attack, and right click to toggle the mouse cursor
• Enemies, party units, and the player now highlight properly when attacked
• Dialogue system revamped (new dialogue system back in-game)
• Ninja starter zone improved with new animations
• Fixes to the toggle utilities menu button (Tab)
• Ninja combat effects improved
• Major prep work for the next big content update which should be in the next update – 1.1.2
Crescent Hollow BETA 1.1 BUG FIXES/IMPROVEMENTS: • Many new sound effects that were missing have been added to props, enemies and the player. • Party...
News about Crescent Hollow BETA 1.0.4 (The Age of Exploration).
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
Windows Installer included. As above, so below, discover the secrets of the hollow! Action RPG Adventure for Nintendo Switch, PC, Linux, and Mac.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.