In the name of Kane! Return to the Tiberium universe with Kane at the center of an epic new single player campaign spanning 20 years – from the rebirth of the Brotherhood of Nod after the Second Tiberium War through the dramatic events of the Third Tiberium War and beyond. With your help, Commander, the Dark Messiah may rise again!
A completed bug fixes from the previous version - Monotronic v2 edited by kkmanman4 and Leschge.
1. Since someone has uploaded a new edition to Moddb, it actually reminds me to upload my own edition to Moddb.
1. Feel free to edit but please keep it tidy and beautiful. (Stated by Leschge in the map description)
2. The changes come from user experiences.
3. Please aim for improving game quality.
4. The structures outside the arena should not be relocated, and just leave it there covering up together. (Game Balance)
1. Tiberium cannot grow outside the arena anymore.
2. No structures can be built outside the arena.
3. Air units will no longer take damage when he is not inside the arena, but will transfer back into its starting point forcefully.
4. Stormriders will no longer move outside the map once the command has transferred to the players.
Two videos are available.
Files for each map reside in their own folders within this Maps folder. The location of the C&C 3 Maps folder depends on what version of Windows your have installed:
Where [USER_NAME] is your Windows username.
Note that under Windows Vista and Windows 7, the AppData folder is hidden by default. To enable the viewing of hidden files and folders in Windows:
C&C-online is a free multiplayer server for players after Gamespy shuts down. Here is the guide of connecting to the new multiplayer server.