Akolyta is 1st person horror adventure with deep story focus. The game combines horror elements from best horror games like Amnesia or Outlast and new type of storytelling which is close to games like Mafia or Kingdom Come Deliverence. This and lack of good story based games make our game special. The game will be released on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4. Our technology also allows us to release the game on Linux, Mac nad Oculus. Our target audience are adults because of the themes of the game.
Our game includes standard horror elements with newly desgined RPG elements and strong sotrytelling which make our game unique.
• Genre: Horror Adventure
• View: 1st Person
• Type: Singleplayer
• Engine: CryEngine V
• Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PlayStation 4
Why is our game special:
• Story – we think that we have the perfect story to tell and the way how to tell it. Our main focus is to make the story emotianal so the player will care about the story and it’s characters.
• Characters – we spent a lot of time with characters, trying to create complex problems and complex personalities to make them real. We want the player to feel emotional connection with the characters.
• RPG Elements – despite the standard elements from horror games we also implemented RPG elements to make our game special.
• Young Team – this is our first real game. We are young team and we are able to go against current trends in market. We are flexible and inovative and open to conversation.
Hi. My name is Jan and I’m creative director in Pterosoft studio. I would like to share with you some of the details about our studio and our development, so I decided to start this developer diary series.
Few weeks ago we announced our game – Akolyta. I would like to share with you current development status. We developed tech demo and are currently looking for investor or publisher. We are doing this since July 2018 and this may take a little more time. Until then we can’t reveal more information about the game
You play as Marshall Prime, detective in city of Gorenwille who is tasked to put end to murders in the city that appeared from nowhere. He and his partner Ben recieved letter, that tells them to meet this woman, that has information about the case.
At the end we would like to share a video with you. It includes intro from tech demo. I hope you like it and I hope to get you some intel soon.
Jan Bostl | CEO & Creative Director
In this post we would like to reveal classified document recovered from Gorenwille Police Department (GPD), including information about one of the game...
Hi. My name is Jan and I’m creative director in Pterosoft studio and in this series of posts we would like to reveal short description of main characters...
After some time we are back with new updates about our upcomming project. First title was Project Prime, which was a working title. The final game for...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.