Adds worn Soviet-Era commercials in-between songs for the Monolith Base radio featured in Radios Galore for CoC
This mod adds Soviet-Era Commercials to the Monolith Base radio in Radios Galore.
The mod can be found here: Moddb.com
The commercials have been shortened, pitched up or down, and all-around toyed with in order to achieve a worn-out feel.
Hopefully I achieved that, I think I came kind of close.
Currently this adds 13 commercials and one that was just a drum loop that I extended. They may not be
to everyone's tastes, so there is a link to a soundcloud account with only the sounds in this download on it.
A heartfelt thank you to yoface720 for creating Radios Galore.
I forgot to mention it, but feel free to steal these files and use them in whatever you want. Credit isn't mandatory, but it's appreciated. Feel free to send me a link to your work as well so I can check it out.
If you require the original unedited and sliced clips, or if you want the steps I took to achieve the sound, let me know.
1. Install Radios Galore and follow the instructions on there.
2. Drag the gamedata folder into your S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Pripyat install folder, and merge it.
3. This only adds the sounds to your system, not to the game. So now navigate to:C:\...\Stalker Call of Pripyat\gamedata\configs\plugins
4. If you installed Radios Galore, like good little boys and girls, you should have a file called "xr_sound.ltx"
5. Open that up, and look at what's inside. If it looks confusing, I guarantee you it's not.You should see the following up at the top:
;Radios Galore playlists
; Monolith Radio (Pripyat Plaza)
6. If you do, good. Just paste the following under it, making sure not to overwrite anything:
7. Wow, great job! You should now hear these commercials randomly between songs on the Monolith Base radio.
4 votes submitted.