Last few weeks we worked hard on fixing the network issues. We change a lot of code ! We hope it delivers !
Posted by fretnn on Dec 1st, 2012
Last week RTCW turned 11 years old, so we released a new version of the coop mod !
- Total new client/server network code, its a straight port from rtcwmp which is proven to be a lot more stable than what we currently had
- Working pk3 autodownloading, thanks to the rtcwmp client server code
- Knife throwing (yay!)
- New sound code
- added a new alias for the mp_quickmessage cmd: voicechat
- 'attempts' in end level stats now shows the number of deaths of all players
- if no more lives left wait a few seconds before restarting the map
- new votesounds
- tomb and escape1 one have fixed mapscripts, bugs should be gone
- cvar security fixes, same for autodownload exploits