v1.2.1 for SourceForts has been released, read on for the changes.
Posted by Knifa on Feb 26th, 2005
v1.2.1 for SourceForts has been released. The changes are:
- Added outputs and inputs to logic_gametimer for when build/fight mode is started, and to force build/fight
- Added 2 new maps, thanks Kyonai and Stinger
- Updated sf_testmap so that doors cover object areas during fight mode and to cover the ammo boxes during build mode, also added health charges at the water
- Added func_fortsite to protect forts from freezing/unfreezing
- Made sparks and a flare appear when freezing
- Made sprint last longer
- Balanced melee weapons, both now do 30 damage
- Fixed things not moving until touched after unfreezing
- Added new things to the Create A Server window
I'm sorry couldn't get the rotational gravity gun in, it didn't want to sync with the server properly. I'll figure it out for v1.3 though, along with the buy modes and stuff.
v1.2 was out earlier, but I had to update since there was a big bug. If you got v1.2.1 before 05:20GMT, please re-download it for a map update.