Livalink V1.0.5 is out with a brand new survival map and a bunch of additional content, check it out!
Posted by BenMassey on Apr 13th, 2013
Livalink V1.0.5 is out with a brand new survival map and a bunch of additional features. This update is a must for all Livalink players.
- Added Crashwood Jungle Survival Map
- Improved Ai spawn equations with balanced percentage spawn rates
- Improved All gun sound effects with increased quality
- Improved Weapon effects
- Improved Difficulty factor variables
- Improved Enemy prize drop rates
- Improved Main menu level selection with preview images
- Improved Overall gameplay
- Changed Ai HitBoxes, increasing skill for headshots
- Changed various map designs
- Changed gui interface
I had alot of fun making this map, i wanted to add more variety to the environments of Livalink so i decided to invest my time into a large open map incased by a mysterious overrun forest. You'l find yourself fending off relentless Progeny attackers from all angles, scavenging the crash site for upgradable equipment and weapons with some pretty intense moments.
If you haven't already, be sure to give Hard mode a try and see if you can beat my highest score, post your results below or let me know via any social network.
Keep an eye out for an up-to-date trailer and more content comming soon, stay tuned.