- Here's the graphics scalability comparison. High, Mid and Low settings respectively. Notice the fps counter in the upper left corner.
The game can be played on anything from a netbook on low settings to running at 80fps on a mid range PC on high settings.
Click on the images to enlarge.
- I've switched from ODE physics to nVidia Physx, brushing out the differences now, quite a tedious business :D
- Ivan, the main man developing NeoAxis, has updated it to 1.0, so I'm in the process of updating SickBrick to it also. Bugs all around.
- I've updated the enemies. Every type of enemy now shoots unique bullets, grenades, shells, etc.
- The enemy turrets are now functional. They spice up the action nicely :D
- I began work on the last two levels of the game. The final boss fight is going to be epic B)
Next up: Sound effects, speech, music, font, logs, animations,... anyways a lot of work still ahead.
Thanks for reading. Hope you'll get to play SickBrick soon. If you can't wait, download the pre alpha demo and get a small taste of what this game will be.