Morrowind Rebirth 1.7
* Khajiits' now have a bonus in hand to hand combat due to thier sharp claws (5 p)
* Raised the required soul value to create constant effect enchantment from 400 to 500.
* The Dwemer artifact "Foeburner" now has a proper enchantment that deals fire damage.
* Auriel's Bow & Shield are told to be the most powerful artifacts in Tamriel, but yet they have
no enchantments? Well now they do. I based them mainly from the description in Daggerfall lore.
* All new creatures have been rebalanced.
* New balanced equipment for Dark Brotherhood Assassins:
- Apprentice - Steel Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 2 dmg on touch, 12 charges.
- Journeyman - Silver Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 4 dmg on touch, 10 charges.
- Operator/Wetboy - Dwemer Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 6 dmg on touch,8 charges.
- Punisher - Adamantium Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 8 dmg on touch, 6 charges.
- Assassin - Glass Dagger, Enchantment: Poisonous Sting, 10 dmg on touch, 4 charges.
* Frost Monarch
* Treant (Unique)
New creature variations:
* Wolf Cub
* Brown Bear Cub
* Black Bear Cub
* Adamantium Dagger.
Landscapes & Locations
* New content in Pelagiad, Caldera & Ebonheart.
* Improved vertex shading in and around Pelagiad
* A few landscape changes in Seyda Neen.
* New improved mesh for the Ash Scorpion.
* New meshes/textures for the Dwemer Armor/Dwemer encounters (Only in the extras folder)
* New textures for the Thives guild armor, now a bit darker without the goldish details.
* Improved meshes for Redoran Buildings (Only in the extras folder)
* Fixed meshes for Boats (Only in the extras folder)
* Fixed meshes for Daedric Ruins (Only in the extras folder)
* Esp cleaned of junk/duplicate cells.