Pokémon3D version 0.23 is out and it contains a few new features. Most changes are not noticeable at the first look. There are a few engine optimizations and smaller tweaks.
But here are the new features:
- Resizeable window
- Language selection (current languages are English and German)
- Content packs (click “read more” down below to get more information about this)
- Route 34
- Daycare system
- new moves (recoil moves, Transform and other)
- gate map between Ilex Forest and Route 34
- Autosave: If you quit to the menu, save the game or enter a wild Pokémon battle, the game autosaves your current save state. You can continue this autosave state by clicking continue in the menu. You can only have one autosave state at a time.
- Map is redone
- changed trainer AI
The new version is obtainable in the launcher. Also, sorry for the lack of content updates lately. We will go back to out default content update cycle after the engine is fully updated.
And for all those who want to know what content packs are, here’s a little guide: