We have just released another update for Nuclear Dawn bringing it to version 6.2a. This is a bugfix release fixing a server crash and a couple of other things:
Posted by tcviper on Apr 4th, 2012
- Reworked ammo pack earned xp to not be based on actual ammo amount, unfairly weighting some weapons.
- Research in-progress when last armory is sold/destroyed is now lost without refund.
- Rebalanced Homewrecker and Siege Support gizmo effects.
- Play Now is now a little quicker at finding servers.
- Added mention of backstab reticle change to Stealth tutorial.
- Updated localizations
- Fixed commander heal ability not healing.
- Fixed crash in Commander Intermediate tutorial.
- Fixed research not being recognized in Commander Advanced tutorial.
- Fixed compass not displaying properly on tutorial training map.
- Fixed a server and client crash relating to armory research.
- Fixed commander orders staying on team change.
- Fixed radar kit requiring line of sight to expose enemies.
- Fixed being able to damage own radar kits.
- Fixed radar structure still functioning without power.
- Fixed in-armory class changes not always changing gizmo.
- Fixed case where What's New panel would spew console errors when Steam site is down.
- Fixed some oddities with commander chat (some notifications not displaying).
- Fixed getting stuck near helicopter in Oilfield.