Your objective is to imprison every member of the enemy team. The twist is, you can break out members of your own team, by fighting your way to the enemy jail and opening the doors! The game goes back and forth until one team is entirely locked up, the losers executed (in a variety of customised ways), then the next round begins!
Features of the mod include:
- Radar showing team member and Jail locations in your HUD
- Icons showing the number of jailed team members and enemies
- Customisable execution sequences (for mappers)
- Difficult escape routes with physics and timing puzzles
- Two completely new maps (Metropolis: A city area. Abalos: A subway station.)
- Team dependent trip mines for defence
- All the files and guides necessary to create your own Jailbreak maps
Jailbreak has been developed entirely over the course of four weeks by just two people (Dogmeat and Wills). This is a first release and although we’ve done our best to ensure there are no bugs, some may have slipped through the net! As the mod grows we intend to implement several more, new and interesting features, plus many more maps to this great, classic gaming concept!
We need Dedicated Servers! Currently, we only have two running, one in the UK, one in the US. So if anyone can spare a server or two, we'd be very grateful!