So I thought it was to be lost forever,
But then as the moon waned in the month of November, I again ventured into the broken dimension of Source SDK. As I clicked and prodded amongst the ruins, I noticed a stirring of old functions that had afore refused to wake.
I teetered on the precipice of hysteria... And stepped across, to a functioning version from history!
Yes reader, The Old Ones had been at work and Valve had repaired the old Source SDK!
It was my first task to try the old mods and sadly they were still broken but with the ability to delve
inside once more, I worked to repair The Intern's Story and within weeks I had the mods working again. This included Faceposer, which was to be a large element in the final instalment.
Looking through the first two mods I could see that this was an opportunity to improve a lot of the
rudimentary mistakes I had made in these early efforts of Hammer Mapping. This has developed into a large overhaul of part 2; refining the mapping and lighting, adding more detail, throwing in a couple of
new puzzles and placing some back-story items that foreshadow the final episode.
Finally I have decided to combine the first two chapters into a single new mod.
And this is what I am doing at the moment. Writing and building something to neatly join the old mods
together. It will then be back to work on the conclusion to, The Intern's Story.
So, barring the intervention of evil cultists and stirring of the Old Gods, lookout for more updates soon.