Join or forum to find out about bugs, organised playnights and to see how many players are playing playnights and more:
After 2 years of work and more than 850 code revisions it is finally ready. The first public playable version of return to castle wolfenstine mod makes cooperative play possible.All single player levels are modified for cooperative play (up to 8 players).
We added extra enemies, updated the skill levels so that its still a challenge to play this game.
There are three gametypes:
- Coop: Normal rtcw but in cooperative mode, very fun with friends.
- Battle : sort of 1vs1 but still in coop. The point of this mode is that at the end of the map you have the best statistics (out of three). The recorded statistics are: damage given / damage received ratio, deaths and points. The player who scores the highest on at least 2 of the three wins. Important to know, you start the game with only one gun and you have to buy weapons, ammo and health. Buying something costs points. Your points can be below zero, but if you are at below zero at the end of the map you can't win :)
- Speedrun: Play a level as fast as possible, fastest time is saved on the server
- Respawning bots
- Extra enemies
- server admin commands
- 3 spawnpoint types: autosave, manual saving of your location, and a system like in rtcw multiplayer with spawnzones that need to be activated with flags.
-New death screams
- New interface
- and ofcourse a ****load of bugs ;)
Requirements to play: our files and the rtcw single and multiplayer files.
Below you can find a small movie and a few screenshots, I'm not responsible for the playernames :p