We are releasing Interstellar Marines on Steam Early Access in a TRUE Pre-alpha stage. This means that a lot of the most basic features, such as running/walking, crouching and leaning, are not yet implemented. The game is also not fully optimized yet, and there will without any doubt be bugs and issues that we need to fix.
Here is a list of features that are currently available in the game:
- Team Deathmatch (4vs4) in highly dynamic environments.
- 5 unique maps featuring dynamic environment configurations such as time of day, rain, thunder and lightning, emergency lighting, fire alarms etc.
- Experience various maps and prototypes in "Playground" mode (singleplayer).
- 100% dynamic lighting and real-time shadows as well as destructible light fixtures.
- Full-body first person character simulation (no more floating hands!).
- Physically present combat helmet (visor glass is affected by light and rain).
- Submachine Gun (CE6) with full-auto fire.
- Shoot from hip or look through the Red Dot scope for increased accuracy.
- Toggleable tactical flashlight for when it's pitch black.
- Toggleable laser to assist your aim (no crosshairs)
- Smooth network play even on high latency connections with packet loss.
- Realistically simulated ragdolls with momentum transfer.
- Play on high capacity dedicated servers in both US, Europe and Australia.
We are continuing to develop and enhance Interstellar Marines on a regular basis until it becomes the game we want it to be. That game is far from what we have now, but we have a clear vision on where we want to go - and we want to thank every single person who has supported us for helping us to get to this stage.
We will be live streaming on Twitch from 19:30 cest onwards from our Twitch channel: Twitch.tv and we need your help to make it grow and to get big enough to get into the twitchtv partnership program.
For The Love Of The Game!