The new version of DarthMod Empire introduces the best CAI ever created.
Special new in version 6,8
- Brand new CAI weight system. The previous had a lot of vanilla inconsistencies. The vanilla programming of CAI priorites in the map was mostly this: (Create armies, Create navies, do not worry about bankruptcy or development... we have for you super handicaps). Because I have removed the handicaps from the campaign (They are for the weak minded) now this file had to be re-examined. In short what you should witness is the following:
- More balanced CAI, trying to develop its land, not to overspend and also dynamically to reduce/increase its forces according to income, repair land buildings/armies, trade and use more dynamically the navy.
- The exaggeration of CAI to help allies more than its own lands has been removed.
- Agent movement points reduced (from 200 to 100).
- Army movement points bonuses removed (Reverted to vanilla as requested).
- Republic gains more repression bonus from buildings in compensation for its low repression ability as a government type.
- CAI Agents are finally more energetic.
- Muslim nations can now build and use Xebecs, a good all around vessel for its price (Thanks Freakwave for the idea).
- Big ships got some new heavy cannonry (replaced the very small they had), so that their firepower and role is more characteristic. Maybe this will affect the CAI to prefer more to build them.
- European colonial units (like VOC Infantry etc.) now do not have heat resistance bonus. This was not correct and made the native mercenaries obsolete comparing to them.
- *DMUC*specific. A slightly edited Sound Mod is included, the one that hip63 has created before his voyage to the outer rim. It has many new sounds, drum and fifes included by default.
- Fixed the mixed voice bug (admirals sound as generals etc.). Full credits go to Lordsith for finding the solution.
Visit our forums for more: Twcenter.net
Special thanks to Nanny for the great video he has created exclusively for DarthMod.