It is time to release Crysis Wars EX 1.1.0 and allowing you to enjoy new modes, new weapons and many other changes that have been applied by our development team. This news will provide you the first steps into the universe of Crysis Wars EX, so check it out, download the modification and join us.
Crysis Wars EX 1.1 Features
Please note that the changelist below is just a part of the full list.
- Addition of new game mode: Crytical Hit.
- Addition of new game mode: Team Crytical Hit.
- Addition of new game mode: Blitz.
- Addition of new weapon to PS/CH/TCH: EP-SPARC Rifle
- Raising OMG! Stats maximum level from 40 to 75.
- Added shortcut on key to print stats.
- Allowing spectators to print stats of in-game players.
- Added new PowerStruggle map "Settlement".
- Added new BLITZ map "Village".
- Added an overworked EX version of the IA/TIA/CH/TCH map "Industrial".
- Added an overworked EX version of the IA/TIA/CH/TCH map "Ice".
- Added an overworked EX version of the IA/TIA/CH/TCH map "Treehouse".
- Added an overworked EX version of the IA/TIA/CH/TCH map "Coast".
- Activated Crytical Hit and Team Crytical Hit for all IA/TIA maps.
- Added key to attach / detach the LAMRifle attachment on the fly.
- Added key to attach / detach the Silencer attachment on the fly.
- Added SPARC prototype poster.
- Scaled up the size of the Reflex Sight
- LTV: Armed variants have slightly increased armour values.
- All vehicle with MG turrets: Gunner turret now turns and pitches with vehicle, not independently.
- All vehicles: Splash damage received from explosive weapons works more realistically.
- Reduction of damage applied to players when falling from a higher ground.
- FY71: Raised the rate of fire from 610 to 615.
- SCAR: Slightly raised the base recoil values between 5 and 10%.
- SCAR: Slightly decreased all sights/scopes recoil and spread bonuses, even when proning or crouching.
- Decrease of the LAW rocket speed & rebalancing to ensure fair vehicle combat.
- Nano Disruptor/EMP Grenade: Reduced minimum blast radius from 12 to 0.1, max. radius is still 12.
- Fixed MOAC shards not disappearing SDK bug.
- Fixed LAW 1st person firing animation that would only be displayed during the third rocket firing.
- z_name feature was not compatible with CryStats system
- Statistic title was wrong on GlobalRoundStats when using "stats" with PlayerName argument
We provide two Crysis Wars EX install methods. The first one is an installer; we moreover recommend players to use this installer version. The installer will lead you through the full installation process, and will place a shortcut on your desktop to start Crysis Wars EX.
The second method is a simple .rar archive that should be used by Server Administrators to upgrade their servers to Crysis Wars EX.
After the release of Crysis Wars EX we will make a short break, enjoy what we have created and start working on a new patch because even if the release is quite stable there are still tons of things we want to polish and fix. Therefore Patch 1.1.1 will be released in 1 - 2 weeks.
At the beginning of 2010 we will evaluate the success of Crysis Wars EX and will decide if it is worth it to start the development of Crysis Wars EX 1.2. So it is up to you now to show you want to have and want to play Crysis Wars EX and want ongoing support with new modes, maps, features and improvements.
That´s it. You now know everything you need to know to be able to play Crysis Wars EX. We hope you have a good time and of course your feedback is very welcome.
Your Online Modding Group