Sooner than planned we're comming to you with another patch for CoH: Modern Combat. Unfortunately one of the applied changes in patch 1.002 wasnt working correctly, namely the US first aid training upgrade. Instead of the intended 10 HP/min healing rate it would heal US infantry much quicker. The impact on gameplay is huge, so patch 1.003 will hotfix this issue.
Together with this fix we're applying a number of further changes, which we have been working on in the meanwhile. Among them a bunch of environmental texture updates provided by VanAdrian. The textures transform vanilla objects, such as barrels and walls into the Modern Combat setting.
The Modern Combat launcher should automatically notify you about the patch and download it for you the next time you start it. If you run into problems with the automatic update, you may download and apply it manually, using this link.
Here is the complete Changelog for 1.003
Patch 1.003 Changelog
- The healing rate for the US first aid training upgrade has been reduced to the intended value 10 HP/min
- Fixed a number of wrong UCS description texts.
- Updated map 2p_Yangxin. Left corner +10 fuel changed into +5 fuel. Changed a center +5 munitions point to +5 fuel.
- Fixed a bug prevented US vehicle gunners to carry helmets.
- Fixed a number of shading issues.
- Added a number of texture variations to vanilla objects, now available in worldbuilder.
- Fixed the HMG gunner replacement animation.
- Added a medic backpack to the US riflemen sargeant when first aid training is researched.