Hi, The Collector: Source is back!
Not saying it is/have been dead, we are just active again!
A lot of stuff happened since the last time!
Some of the old Collector team is not here anymore, so we are on our one now, making the mod as I intended it to be.
I'm not going to use the other members content, as I think that is fair.
The coding side!
I got a lot coding done, the core gameplay is soon done!
I (finally) managed to create a new team for the police.
The core gameplay, is this roundbased one with The Collector killing those hiding victims.
However, now, after a specific time (sv_policejoin), a dead rebel will respawn as a police, and should
try to stop The Collector.
The "Idea" side.
I thought of a new gameplay aspect. "Escort" mode I call it.
When the police spawn, it's their job to escort all the living victims, if any.
Again, since I wrote this under the "idea" section, I'm not sure if I'm gonna implement this.
Long story short: The police spawn, finds the victims, escorts them, win.
Please leave a comment on what you think about it.
And finally recruitment:
Since we a some men down, I could use some new team members! I assume that anyone applying
are giving examples of previous work.
Right now I need:
- Mappers! The Collector: Source needs some nice detailed maps for the players to run around in.
- Character Moddelers. I need character modellers to create some nice characters.
- Weapon/prop Modellers! To create nice creepy traps and scary weapons for The Collector.
- - The compiling process is not necessary, as I can do that. It would be a plus though.
- If you think something is missing, just drop me a PM anyways, saying what you can do!
To apply, just send me a PM, or add me on steam!
Thanks for reading, I really appreciate it.