Hey, I'm glad to announce a new version of our western themed modification. Beta 3.0 was a big step for us, at least in the technical side of things. The game perhaps changed too much for some players, too little for others, in any case I'm very proud of its current state. Well, there were bugs to fix, new ideas to be implemented and lot of feedback was taken in consideration to create our upcoming release. Please watch this informative video :)
- new realism aim mode meant for duels, this is the real deal!
- capture zones and team enabled loot (CTF gameplay)
- axe combat beefed up: higher player speed, faster throws, easier to aim
- new skill 'quick hands': retrieve ground items much quicker, extra HP gained per dropped pack
- new map duel_darktower: try to reach the Peacemaker before being blown up or killed by snakes
- walk function: accuracy increase at the expense of slower movement speed
- several important anti-cheat measures added
Feel free to read the full -and quite long- changelog. Other than that, beta 3.1 will be out along current week. We are eager to see who's the quickest gunfighter around!