Zombie Master 1.2.1 has been released, fixing many of the more pressing bugs present in version 1.2.0 and tweaking game balance.
Summary of the changes in 1.2.1:
- Fixed memory leak in server
- Revolver made stronger
- Banshee damage lowered
- Improvement of interface responsiveness in certain situations
- Improvement of zombie behaviour when told to swat objects
- Additional game events for use by server plugins
- Fixes for various exploits
- Fix for rotated view after spectating through the zombie cam when the round restarts
- Various other bugfixes
The new version is only available as a full installer download. You do not need any previous versions of the mod installed. If you're new to ZM, do make sure you own a Steam game that includes the Source SDK Base. Most Valve games like HL2, TF2 and L4D do include this, so if you own one you are ready to play.