Special version compatible with SA-MP mod. For single-player use original version. Read description for some details.
Winter Vacation 2.0: SA-MP Edition
Original version (2012)
- You may use 7-Zip for extracting archive.
- Carefully check game folder on last step of installation!
Compatibility with Windows Vista, 7, 8
- Run game only in compatibility (with Windows XP) mode.
- If you, when you starting the game on Windows Vista, 7 or 8, see windows with message about missing DLL-files, copy DLL-files from this archive into WINDOWS\system32 folder (if this message connected with Direct X). In some cases you may need also these files.
- If you still see that message about DLL-files run DirectX 9 Web Setup.exe from archive (or download here), installer just will download missing files.
- If you have graphic glitches: try to change ENBSeries settings in Winter Vacation 2.0 configuration menu (ENBSelector). Also you can manually edit settings (for example, try to disable motion blur — set then open with Notepad enbseries.ini in game folder and near EnableMotionBlur=1 type 0 instead of 1 — you must to repeat this after changing graphic settings in mod menu; try to set different parameters for AlternativeDepth (0-1) and BugFixMode (0-5); read ENBSeries readme in folder Winter Vacation 2.0\ReadMe\ENBSeries).
You can download the fix («Fix for The Seasons mods in variants for SA-MP») (was released 29 March 2014): fixed bug (in single-player), connected with crash of the game near lighthouse on Santa Maria beach (and, maybe, in few other places) and some other little things. If you are satisfied with the modification work — you can not install fix! Fix will be included in updated version of the mod.