This is version with automatic installation, recommended for all users. Read description for some details.
Winter Vacation 2.0
Original version (2011)
- Carefully check game folder in installer.
- To throw a snowball: press Z + RMB (not Ctrl + RMB, as described in instruction — it is a mistake).
Compatibility with Windows Vista, 7, 8
- Run game only in compatibility (with Windows XP) mode.
- If you, when you starting the game on Windows Vista, 7 or 8, see windows with message about missing DLL-files, copy DLL-files from this archive into WINDOWS\system32 folder (if this message connected with Direct X). In some cases you may need also these files.
- If you still see that message about DLL-files run DirectX 9 Web Setup.exe from archive (or download here), installer just will download missing files.
- If you have graphic glitches: try to change ENBSeries settings in Winter Vacation 2.0 configuration menu (ENBSelector). Also you can manually edit settings (for example, try to disable motion blur — set then open with Notepad enbseries.ini in game folder and near EnableMotionBlur=1 type 0 instead of 1 — you must to repeat this after changing graphic settings in mod menu; try to set different parameters for AlternativeDepth (0-1) and BugFixMode (0-5); read ENBSeries readme in folder Winter Vacation 2.0\ReadMe\ENBSeries).