This is version with automatic installation, recommended for all users. Read description for some details.
- Carefully check game folder in installer.
- To throw a snowball: press Z + RMB (not Ctrl + RMB, as described in instruction — it is a mistake).
Compatibility with Windows Vista, 7, 8
- Run game only in compatibility (with Windows XP) mode.
- If you, when you starting the game on Windows Vista, 7 or 8, see windows with message about missing DLL-files, copy DLL-files from this archive into WINDOWS\system32 folder.
- If you still see that message about DLL-files run "DirectX 9 Web Setup.exe" from archive (or download here), installer just will download missing files.
- If you have graphic glitches: try to change ENBSeries settings in Winter Vacation 2.0 configuration menu. Also you can manually edit settings (for example, try to disable motion blur — set then open with Notepad enbseries.ini in game folder and near "EnableMotionBlur=1" type "0" instead of "1" — you must to repeat this after changing graphic settings in mod menu; try to set different parameters for "AlternativeDepth" (0-1) and "BugFixMode" (0-5); read ENBSeries readme in folder Winter Vacation 2.0\ReadMe\ENBSeries)