Modern Warfare Mod brings World in Conflict from the Cold War into the Modern Age. It also ups the ante on realism and authenticity in every role – Infantry, Armor, Support and Air, while trying our best to keep everything relatively balanced for fun and interesting gameplay.

Forum Thread
[New Units]BTR-60 & BRDM-2 Modernized (Games : World in Conflict : Mods : WIC: Modern Warfare Mod : Forum : Suggestions : [New Units]BTR-60 & BRDM-2 Modernized) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 6 2010 Anchor

Ok so i seen this post by a user named yokozuna that posted a couple of suggestions for new units and one of them was the BTR-60 & BRDM-2 modernized!
So first off the BTR-60 could either replace the the BTR-80 or you could do something better, that's take the gun and upgrades and remake the BTR-90!
Second would be the BRDM-2 which i think it fits very good for infantry as an extra unit for scouting/transporting or could replace the jeep and have repair ability as well but of course an increased cost!
And here they are in action: Youtube.com

Sep 10 2010 Anchor

I think a BTR-90 would be better.

The A version of the BTR-80 Is even better.

Sep 11 2010 Anchor

Ok so no BTR-60 since you already have the BTR-90, but what about the BRDM-2 and the way i said it could be used?
Guess you aren't gonna add that either since you need an US counterpart and later on NATO?
And yeah about the BTR-80A, that's nice too but how were you planning to add it, replace current BTR-90 or replace BTR-80?

Edited by: KZM95

Sep 13 2010 Anchor

Hey Cozmin thanks for starting a thread about these vehicles, I recently found out there is a place for posting ideas for new vehicles in the forum.

Sep 13 2010 Anchor

No problem, i just thought some of your ideas where nice and i wanted to make them more "visible!" :D
Also except those 2 i really like the truck version of the Patriot Missile System! :)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.