Modern Warfare Mod brings World in Conflict from the Cold War into the Modern Age. It also ups the ante on realism and authenticity in every role – Infantry, Armor, Support and Air, while trying our best to keep everything relatively balanced for fun and interesting gameplay.

Forum Thread
Need some tips for the Mi-28 (Games : World in Conflict : Mods : WIC: Modern Warfare Mod : Forum : General Mod Discussion : Need some tips for the Mi-28) Locked
Thread Options
Dec 3 2011 Anchor

Hi, I've been enjoying playing both the apache and the mi-28 for a very long time but it seems that playing the mi-28 is far harder than the apache because it couldn't ripple launch aka hellfire spam nor does the atgm has high arc capability. My moments with the mi-28 is still fun but I haven't found the perfect way to play it though.

I have used a most of the air units, from beginner to expert to air superiority and hinds for a fair amount of gameplay time.

so for em russian air players out there, do any of you have any sort of videos, tips or such on how to really make the mi-28 REALLY great to play? thanks.

PS: how do i keep my patrol bomber from blindly getting into enemy's anti air umbrella all the time?

And I hope it isnt the wrong place to post a thread like this here

blahdy
blahdy Data-Linked AA-12
Dec 8 2011 Anchor

Mi-28 is getting a new work-over in the coming week or two, due to FLINT upgrades. When it is done, I'll probably post up a video of Mi-28 gameplay.

Dec 20 2011 Anchor

Thank you that's amazing to hear, blahdy.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.