Modern Warfare Mod brings World in Conflict from the Cold War into the Modern Age. It also ups the ante on realism and authenticity in every role – Infantry, Armor, Support and Air, while trying our best to keep everything relatively balanced for fun and interesting gameplay.

Forum Thread
AC130 question? (Games : World in Conflict : Mods : WIC: Modern Warfare Mod : Forum : General Mod Discussion : AC130 question?) Locked
Thread Options
Mar 18 2012 Anchor

Hello guys I was playing the old version of the mw mod and downloaded now the new update but how can you get the ac 130? yo could get it with soldier but now i don't know

blahdy
blahdy Data-Linked AA-12
Mar 18 2012 Anchor

ilt112 wrote: Hello guys I was playing the old version of the mw mod and downloaded now the new update but how can you get the ac 130? yo could get it with soldier but now i don't know

AC130 was removed as of 2.5

Mar 19 2012 Anchor

omg why?

Heaney
Heaney Community Manager
Mar 19 2012 Anchor

The AC-130 is an aircraft designed for counter-insurgency, not a full scale war.
When it was in the mod it just got shot down in a couple of seconds.

--

Heaney

Mar 20 2012 Anchor

then why didn't you chaged it?

Heaney
Heaney Community Manager
Mar 20 2012 Anchor

ilt112 wrote: then why didn't you chaged it?

We did. Now. It's removed from the mod.

--

Heaney

Mar 21 2012 Anchor

that means you just wasted some money for that model why didn't you just make it stronger or make it drop flares faster (cd)

Heaney
Heaney Community Manager
Mar 21 2012 Anchor

ilt112 wrote: that means you just wasted some money for that model why didn't you just make it stronger or make it drop flares faster (cd)

Because that would be unrealistic.

As I said, in real life the AC-130 is only deployed for counter-insurgency.

MW Mod is against the Russian military, far from insurgents.

There's no point in it if it gets shot down in a couple of seconds, and if its kept up it'd be unrealistic.

Also, the model is the default WiC C-130, not a paid model.

Edited by: Heaney

--

Heaney

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.