This mod will add new units to your supreme commander Forged Alliance game. This mod can be played in both single player and multiplayer. All my units will have Sorian AI support.

Forum Thread
Suggest of experimental (supcom 2) (Games : Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance : Mods : Total Mayhem : Forum : General Discussion : Suggest of experimental (supcom 2)) Locked
Thread Options
Nov 5 2012 Anchor

T3 UEF :

Noah Cannon : It can create unity as the Fatboy and can launch as an artillery (with a smaller range maybe)

T2 Cybran :

Cybran Recycler : It can automatically recycle debris in its scope. (you have to decide how long it will take to do)

T3 Cybran :

Cloakfield Generator : It's the same as Indigo but on building.

T3 Aeon :

Loyalist cannon : It can automatically convert units in its scope. (you have to decide how long it will take to do)

Edited by: Thaomas

Nov 5 2012 Anchor

I got interested in that recycler idea, would be cool to have one of those. however I dont know how to code something like that

Nov 5 2012 Anchor

u probally have to jump around in code for the recycler.teke the codes from the auto assist towers and have them do it for recycling

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.