The project is a HD texture mod for the first part of the game series Thief: The Dark Project / Thief Gold.

Forum Thread
TG FM: The Widow's Ire [Released on 09/27/2013] (Games : Thief: The Dark Project : Mods : Thief Gold HD Texture Mod : Forum : Thief 1 & Gold - Fan Missions : TG FM: The Widow's Ire [Released on 09/27/2013]) Locked
Thread Options
Feb 18 2014 Anchor

TG FM: The Widow's Ire [Released on 09/27/2013]

Author : Stinky Kitty

Screenshots (+HD Mod):

Mission 1

Mission 2

Description:
The events in this level take place somewhere between the Bonehoard and Assassins.
There might be some 'gliding' of AIs, depending on how you play it.

Story:
Lady Gyllus owns a particularly large and uncut gem. Her husband passed away recently.
Rumour has it that he was going to take the gem away from her, so she poisoned him.
People are now calling the gemstone The Widow's Ire, and all the fame is making it a goldmine.

Download Mirrors:

Darkfate
Hightail

To have the same sky as on the screenshots above you have to download this little archive!
Just drop the 2 files into your Thief Gold main directory! After deinstalling the FM delete the 2 files.

The_Widows_Ire_sky_patch.rar

Edited by: Bentraxx

Feb 18 2014 Anchor

Awesome! I was blown away when this FM was released. It looks gorgeous with the hd mod :D

Feb 18 2014 Anchor

Me too :D Very atmospheric and mystical. I love this FM!

Edited by: Bentraxx

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.