In the news you can see small list of the new version's changes.
Posted by Halbarad1996 on Dec 23rd, 2012
Hi all. The new version of The Last Hope of the Third Age 0.33b, which will be released at beginning of next 2013 year, will bring many changes. General innovations:
- Increased performance. Optimization highly up amount of fps and allow to play the mod more comfortable (look at graph above). As seen, fps on my configuration was twice increased. Note: isn't need upset because of little numbers on graph, it's just benchmark. In game fps is stable, of course.
- Models are improved in visual aspect: better lighting, some models received better uvw, added snowy and burnt textures for units.
- Will be added first mission of large campaign, which will consisted of four parts. You can see details on mod's website.
- Role of siege machines will be increased: catapults now will be built in small hordes, what do it more effectively. All factions will be have siege towers and stairs.
- Will be added wagons for all factions, which allows to transport units.
- And, I hope, in next beta will be added ships.
Well, it's kind of all. Sorry for bad English, if you're not understood something of my little speech.