But it's not a shame to run away like a cowardly Draugr.
NEW IN VERSION 3.0
- New areas, new traps, new puzzles.
- New balancing, considering all players up to level 80 and beyond.
- Changed races and attributes for nearly all enemies.
- More respawns.
- Improved compatibility for Followers.
- 15 Companions and Vendors unlockable for your Playerhouse.
- Design and sound changes.
- Fixes and improvements.
- All of the enemies are leveled so it should be playable for all characters. Despite all the testings, there might be passages in this mod with a frustrating difficulty for low leveled players.
- No other mods or add-ons are required.
- There should be no compatibility problem with other mods, as long the exterior location arround Morthal is not influenced.
- The Mansion is located in the northern swamps of Morthal, there are no important objects deleted or moved to get space for the Mansion.
- Some interior-cells are huge, specially the upper Mansion. Loading time might be long and performance bad.
- It's my first work with CK. If there are big mistakes, bugs or whatever, please let me know.
- 10 Mannequins.
- 20+ Weaponracks and 10+ Display-Cases.
- All locations of the Mansion are usable, all containers are safe.
- All containers have sandboxing disabled to be safe from NPCs.
- 5 Companions with day/night cycle inside the Mansion. (must be unlocked)
- 1 Companion (Joanna) who will hold Position after leaving. (must be rescued)
- 9 Vendors with day/night cycle inside the Mansion. (must be unlocked)
- A Horse parking slot at the maindoor
- All traps can be deactivated.
- Sidenote: Dead corpses disappear after ~7 days.