The aim of this project is to give Star Wars Battlefront II players the feeling of the TCW show but still experiencing the classic gameplay style they always loved. Units will be organized as MMO classes, trying to give each one a special role that fits a certain team play (like healer, tank, etc.), but the core and the spirit of the game will be not touched. New maps will be included thanks to the permission of many good modders you already know (Umbara: Shadow Forest, Coruscant: Modern Warfare, Attack on Venator, etc.) and new amazing characters models, visual effects and weapons. Stay tuned for more and check the mod amazing photo gallery!

Forum Thread
Official Bugs & Glitches Report (Beta 2.1) (Games : Star Wars Battlefront II : Mods : The Battles of the Clone Wars : Forum : Bugs & Glitches : Official Bugs & Glitches Report (Beta 2.1)) Locked
Thread Options
i2Bros
i2Bros Developer
Aug 7 2020 Anchor

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

CURRENT VERSION: Beta 2.1 UPDATED LAST: 08/09/2020

• Missing textures for the AT-RT Drivers helmet SOLVED (08/05/2020)
  • Missing textures for the LAAT gunship SOLVED (08/05/2020)
  • Compatibility issues with HUD mods may cause overlapping and doubling of UI elements SOLVED (08/06/2020)
  • Umbara Shadow Forest: AT-TE can't get past the road and will get stuck on an invisible wall.
  • Umbara Shadow Forest: being eaten by the tentacle creature will result in a CTD.
  • Venator: Victory and Death game mode will crash after a couple of minutes. SOLVED (08/09/2020)
  • Venator: switching to CIS may result in a CTD. SOLVED (08/09/2020)
  • Tantive IV: selecting Captain Vaughn unit may result in a CTD. SOLVED (08/09/2020)
  • Geonosis: playing the "Burn 'em All" game mode may result in a CTD.
  • BX Commando Droid Jump Attack will freeze stamina and primary fire. SOLVED (08/09/2020)
  • Tri-Droid Walkers have bugged collisions, making hit detection and object collision inconsistent.
  • NO_DVD.exe may not work on some systems.

Edited by: i2Bros

Mar 3 2021 Anchor

since i installed the mod no more units spawn outside the mod

Oct 1 2021 Anchor
Recibo errores en los mapas con los npcs ya que de repente desaparecen en medio del juego y me quedo solo en el mapa. Me pasa en todos los mapas excepto en Coruscant 1.

i2Bros
i2Bros Developer
Jun 2 2022 Anchor
Legolasito_FETT wrote:
Recibo errores en los mapas con los npcs ya que de repente desaparecen en medio del juego y me quedo solo en el mapa. Me pasa en todos los mapas excepto en Coruscant 1.

try to reinstall with the manual installer on a clean version of swbf2 + unofficial patch 1.3

--

header

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.