It took our team 7 months, but we have finished and released the third installment of The Ball - Teotl!
- At least twice as big as the previous release
- We have redone large parts of the first three levels
- More than 4 hours of singleplay gameplay
- 100 Percent all new art and content
- Over 16 secret to discover and one very hard to find shortcut.
- Solve puzzles and fight monsters in a mysterious world deep inside a volcano!
- Previous installments have won a triple first prize in the Make Something Unreal contest and was awarded "Best Singleplay Mod of 2008" by ModDB.
You must have Patch 2.0 for UT3 installed or above. You must manually remove any previous versions of the mod you may have installed.
The previous (and updated) releases of this mod are also included in Teotl - there is no need to download Oztoc and Pehua separately if you have not played those yet. In fact, it will not function if you try to combine this version with the two previous ones.
And some new screenshots - showing off the boss fight with our zombie gorilla.
Creative Director - Sjoerd "Hourences" De Jong
Programming - James "SolidSnake" Tan - Russ "Vaninadisc" McMackin - Markus Arvidsson
Level Design - Sjoerd "Hourences" De Jong - Thomas "Setheran" Browett - Kevin "Sklare" Cytatzky
Additional Level Design - Anton "Rendermonkey" Botvalde - Russ "Vaninadisc" McMackin - Dan "Daze" Banefelt
Level Scripting - Anton "Rendermonkey" Botvalde - Thomas "Setheran" Browett
Environment Art - Sjoerd "Hourences" De Jong
Character Art - Bart "Pestibug" Wiltenburg - Elusive - Markus "Tores" Palviainen
Additional Character Art - Manti
Animation - Hongman "Whackzero" Leung
Additional Animation - Markus "Tores" Palviainen - Charles "EvilEngine" Jones
Original Music and Audio - Theodore Wohng
Additional Music and Audio - Epic Games
Voice Acting, Video, Additional Sound Design - Henrik "Bersy" Ryosa
Additional Help - Hal:Forums - Hazel;Textures - Mr.Prophet:Story - Utz:Animations - SBR:Palm Trees - Polycron:Loading Screen - Winegums:Website - DGUnreal:Programming - Zynthetic:Intro Voice Acting - Psychotropic Circle:Music Samples - Cgtextures.com:Textures - And the unknown makers of our fonts