Temple+ is an engine enhancement mod for Troika's Temple of Elemental Evil, including: Fixes for hardcoded bugs, Engine Modernization, UI improvements, and brand new Features!

Forum Thread
Sorcerer can't learn spells after lv. 25? (Games : The Temple of Elemental Evil : Mods : Temple+ : Forum : Feedback : Sorcerer can't learn spells after lv. 25?) Locked
Thread Options
Aug 6 2020 Anchor

Hello.

I'm enjoying Temple + so far, thank you very much.

It's just that I'm playing as a Sorcerer, and I've used cheat so I'm level 25 now.

However, I can't level up after that because I've already learned every lv. 9 spells, and it requires to learn more lv. 9 spells to level up.

Imgur.com

Please look at the link. I've learned all Level 9 spells, but it needs new spell to level up.

Furthermore, I have 8 lv. 9 spells but I only have 4 lv. 8 spells, 3 lv. 7 spells, 3 lv. 6 spells, 4 lv. 5 spells.

Imgur.com

Please look at the link. I only have Horrid Wilting, Mass Charm Monster, Mind Blank, Sunburst for lv. 8 spells.

Imgur.com

Is it possible for you to make Sorcerer level up without learning any more lv. 9 spells?

Or is it possible to make learn lv. 5 to 8 spells to level up instead of lv. 9 spells?

Thank you. It's really great mod! xD

Aug 9 2020 Anchor

Since you're ysing cheats, might as well use the dungeon master to edit your character (raise level, add spells, feats...).

Aug 9 2020 Anchor

Thanks for the comment. However, I can't make any difference with Dungeon Master?

I mean DM has only teleport to specific places or spawn monsters or bring rival party.

Aug 11 2020 Anchor

You can right click on chars to edit.

Aug 27 2020 Anchor

Oh, it works! Well, I have to click each spells instead learning new spells but at least it works!

Thank you.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.