Patch 780 gives all classes the same DR as each other for leveling, increases the debuff on end game raids to compensate. All gear requirements are now the same for end game mechanics!
Rework of Horde minion health / armor to bring inline with recent changes.
- Skeletons and Zombies will not die as much.
- Higher end versions will do more damage.
DARKNESSFALLS / OR'AK RAID DEBUFFS
Damage Reduction Debuff increased by 25%
- All classes are now equal for gear requirements in the end game.
ALL PLAYER CLASSES
Now start with a 25% damage reduction.
- All old Outlanders, Necromancers, Embermages, Warlocks can gain this by buying and drinking a NEW Respec potion.
- Paladin Consecration no longer gives DR to old paladins.
- Paladin DR effect is replaced by the melee damage reduction effect when Respecing so all classes have the same effect.
All Multiplayer graphs have been tweaked to make MORE PLAYERS in game a bit more challenging.
- You will do less damage then previously in higher populated games.